Winter Vehicle Safety Pack - RRP £79.99
- Hi-Viz Vest
- Life Hammer
- Autoglym De-Icer (500ml)
- Self Winding Torch
- Emergency Foil Blanket
- Ice Scraper
- Multi Purpose Charging Cable
- Water Bottle
- Windscreen Wash Tablets (1 x tablet =5L) *
- Inclusive DPD Delivery
- Price plus VAT
* bottle for illustration only
If you change your mind and decide you no longer want an item that we've delivered, we're happy to offer you an exchange or your money back.
You'll need to return your item unused and in their original packaging along with the original packing note and invoice (as proof of purchase).
- We can only exchange Dash Cams, Sat Navs, memory cards, and software if they're faulty or are returned unused with their original seals and wrapping intact.
- Personalised products and made-to-order products can only be returned if they're faulty.
Ways to return your items
If you need to return an item we'll happily offer a refund as long as this is within 28 days of delivery, in its original packaging and you have proof of purchase.
There are three easy ways to return your item(s):
- by post
- by courier
- All the information you need to fill in the returns form can be found in your invoice.
- Please try to use the original packaging when sending your items back and make sure it's securely packaged; Fleet Packs cannot be held responsible for any damage during posting.
- Attach the return address label included with your delivery.
- Make sure you take your parcel to your local Post Office in enough time for it to get to us within 28 days of you receiving your order.
- Please note returns made by post are at the customers' own expense.
- We recommend using a trackable service and getting proof of postage.
- Please keep your proof of postage until we've confirmed your refund has been processed.
- We offer a courier collection service.
- A £7 charge applies for this service.
- To request this service, please contact Customer Services on 0330 133 3016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following:
- Collections require a minimum of two working days' notice.
- Someone will need to be available to sign at the time of collection.
- Collections can only be made Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Collection will take place between 9am and 6pm (we're afraid exact times can't be given).
- Please re-pack the item(s) securely for courier transport.
- We'll aim to refund you as soon as possible, but will refund your account within 28 days.
Faulty items will be examined either by ourselves or the manufacturer. Where applicable a refund will be sent to your account within 28 days.
Consumer protection legislation says that items must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. If you buy a product online and it's found to be faulty within 30 days, you're entitled to ask for a full refund of the faulty product. If a fault occurs after the initial 30 days, we're entitled to repair and/or replace that item. Please note for some products repairs will have to be carried out by the manufacturer. If it can't be repaired or replaced, then you may be entitled to a refund. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
All prices subject to VAT
Charged at 20%